Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Hello? Is Anyone Out There?

I find myself realizing that somehow, for some unknown reason, I have created a blog.  Despite my technological ignorance beyond Facebook, YouTube, and the almighty IMDB, I apparently stumbled my way into this situation.  Call it a desire to chronicle thoughts and experiences, a sort of therapeutic journaling that coincidentally will be accessible to the entire internet community, or an outlet for a 25 year old woman to have a designated spot to dedicate to her love of writing that will touch on all of her diverse interests and experiences and inadvertently inspire her readers.

But, lets be real.  As glorious as that all sounds, I'm really just attempting to break into the internet community beyond Facebook and my newly created Twitter account (still trying to figure it out....) to form a foundation for my writing career, and I figured that this would be the most logical way to do it.

If anyone out there is reading this, thank you and come back again soon.

3 comments:

  1. I am so excited for your adventure! (and to have you closer, of course!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, be safe, good luck, can't wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We can't wait to see you two soon!!! It's going to be awesome to be so close to you again. Thanks for checking out my blog!

    ReplyDelete